Enhanced Retatil Solutions Custom Retail Reports
Custom Reports – Our Specialty
We’ve been creating reports for all different types of businesses for over 18 years. Companies come to us to automate, integrate different data points or to take the stress out of formatting and combining different reports every week. We provide the information they need to make better decisions.
From sending reports in MS Excel to creating live custom web pages- we cater to what works best for your organization.
It’s probably the biggest pain point- how to get fields from different data sources on one report. We’ll find a way to do it.
easy or hard
We handle everything from simple selling reports to advanced dashboards with integrated data sets.
Our consultants do more than deliver a report- they talk you through what the data is trying to tell you.
These are the most popular reports we can deliver:
- ATS Wholesale Ownership Report.
- Waterfall Report- Review & predict future retail orders.
- Walmart Item Tracking, Walmart SSO’s, Walmart Buyer Reports
- Drop Ship Tracker – Review orders, shipping, forecast.
- Performance by Retail Account Dashboard.
- Nielsen/IRI/NPD interpretation Reports.
- Master Buy Report- All items with history and future needs.
- Lost Sales Dashboard- Pinpoint lost sales by SKU by Store.
- eCommerce vs. Brick & Mortar Weekly Report.
- TY vs LY by Brand, Department, Program, Color/Size.
- Multi Week Tracker by Brand, Department, Program, Color/Size.
- Filtered Performance- 4, 8 week averages and inventory health.
- Sourcing Plans- Commitments by Country, Supplier, Factory
We can deliver reports in a variety of ways to meet your individual needs:
- Emailed Microsoft Excel Reports
- Custom Designed Dashboards accessible via encrypted URL
- Reporting Page on your internal web site
- Microsoft Power BI
- With a consulting subscription our team of experts can analyze your data and provide weekly callouts and recommended actions.
- We can also provide weekly forecasts or ladder plans.
Does your company have a missing link?
A missing link is something that impedes productivity, scalability or revenue. Maybe your team is spending too much time on tasks or processes that just aren’t efficient or yielding the results you need. ERS can design and develop a system to solve the problem. Because we understand the business from the start we can build something quickly that will be effortless to use.